I’ve noticed an interest in headaches on this blog, so I’ve collected a sample of posts covering different types of headaches to which people with EDS are susceptible.
The looseness in the joints of our neck can cause problems:
- What Are Cervicogenic Headaches?
- What is Craniocervical Instability?
- Cervicogenic Headache: A Review of Diagnostic and Treatment Strategies
- Headache from Occipital Neuralgia
Flabby tissues can destabilize the pressure of the fluid surrounding your brain:
- Craniospinal Hydrodynamics
- Ehlers-Danlos and Cerebrospinal Fluid Problems
- Homeostasis-related Headaches
Both lower or higher pressure can cause headaches:
- Headaches from spontaneous spinal CSF leaks and intracranial hypotension
- Headache: Intracranial Hypertension – Pseudotumor Cerebri
You can see all posts regarding headaches by using the tag: