2017 EDS International Classification – Finally!
As part of this work, the terminology of joint hypermobility and related disorders is summarised and a group of hypermobility spectrum disorders is proposed.
For further information please visit the links below:
- The 2017 EDS Classification – American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics [Link coming soon]
Supplement to the American Journal of Genetics
- The 2017 Classification – Your Questions Answered
- EDS Types
- hEDS vs HSDs
- About HSD
- 2017 EDS International Classification Webinar
- Webinar slides
- EDS Diagnostics
- 2017 Beighton Criteria
- Lay versions (coming soon)
- Webinar transcript (coming soon)