Below are some interesting articles I’ve found:
- Fibromyalgia and the Brain: New Clues Reveal how Pain and Therapies are Processed
- Peripheral Nervous System: Spinal Nerves and Plexuses
- 2016 Crime Review: Heroin deaths rise as prescription policies go into effect
- 2004 California law eases threat to pain medication prescribers – Ah, the good old days.
- Hurting Pain Patients Is Not the Way to Solve the Opioid Crisis
- AMA’s Relative Value Scale Update Committee (RUC) – This Cash Cow Is Not A Scientific Enterprise