Links to the best and latest information about EDS presented by over 20 experts on the far-reaching implications of this connective tissue disorder.
These presentations from the 2017 Ehlers-Danlos Society Global Learning Conference are provided for your personal use.
The following presentations were those available to us as of September 21, 2017.
Dr. Paul Agnew
Carol Boggs and Anne Rodigerehlers-danlos.com/2017-eds-global-conference
Dr. Andrea Bulbena Cabre
Dr. Antonio Bulbena-Vilarrasa
- Progress in the Psychiatric and Psychological Dimensions of EDS: “It is not just in your mind” (Version 1 – PDF)
- Progress in the Psychiatric and Psychological Dimensions of EDS: “It is not just in your mind” (Version 2 – PDF)
Dr. Heidi Collins
Dr. Pradeep Chopra
Jeannie Di Bon
Dr. Adam Farmer
Dr. Clair Francomano
- Classical Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome In Children (PDF)
- Classical Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (PDF)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Rare types (PDF)
Prof. Rodney Grahame
Dr. Howard Levy
Dr. Anne Maitland
Dr. John Mitakides
- Dislocation/Subluxation Management—Or—’I’m Just Popping Out for a While!’ (PDF)
- Practical Pacing and Fatigue Management (PDF)
Dr. Alan G. Pocinki
- Evaluation and Management of Autonomic Dysfunction in Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (PDF)
- Evaluation and Management of Fatigue in Patients with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (PDF)
Jon Rodis and Kathleen Kane
Dr. Leslie Russek
- Developing a Self-Management Plan for hEDS (PDF)
- Self-Care for Kids & Teens with Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (PDF)
Ellen Lenox Smith
- Create More Effective Doctor Appointments: More than 100 tips you can start using today! (PDF)
- Start an EDS Support Group + Raise EDS Awareness = Friends and Doctors Who “Get It”! (PDF)
Some sessions were also video-recorded; once the finished versions are available, those videos will be posted in our YouTube channel and linked here.
The presentations and materials remain the intellectual property of the presenters, and all rights are reserved to them. The Society does not control and is not responsible for the content of presentations.
These links are subject to change – you can check the current page of the Ehlers-Danlos Society for the latest version: