Cort Johnson has the best collection of information on Low Dose Naltrexone (and FMS and ME/CFS) on his blog Health Rising. The below resources are from his page: Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Health Rising, which also explains the connection between the medication and the illnesses.
Health Rising Blog Posts
- Successful Low Dose Naltrexone Fibromyalgia Trial Points to Safe, Low Cost Therapy; Implications for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Low Dose Naltrexone Becoming ‘Standard Treatment’ for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
Low dose naltrexone’s easy availability will probably ensure that it’s never the subject of huge studies or marketing campaigns by drug companies but a impressive grassroots effort has sprung on the web that seeks to promote it, explaining how it works, how it should be taken, etc.
LDN Science has a Find a Doctor program that can assist you in finding a doctor that may prescribe this medication
- LDN Science – Science based website featuring LDN
- LDN World Database – features, yes, a great deal of data on LDN
- Maija Haavisto’s LDN webpage is loaded with information and resources
- Documentary video on LDN
- The Promise of Low Dose Naltrexone – medical reference book on LDN
- Low Dose Naltrexone Website